I’m not sure what this is, but thank you?
Hunger Games Names
As someone who is obsessed with The Hunger Games franchise and is currently writing bios for an RP based in that universe, finding names can be a bit challenging. After thoroughly researching the series and looking through existing names, I’ve compiled a list of possible names for your THG character.
- Sidebar 180px
- Icon + Optional image
- Hover for tags
- 3 optional links
- On/off title, description & image
From: Sophocles’ Antigone
Who: Troian Bellisario
Antigone is opposed to the status quo. She has no interest in being convenient or conventionally appealing. Her physique is boyish and she curses her girlhood. Withdrawn and sallow, Antigone is a woman who follows not the rules set by society, but by the laws of herself.
» Could Be Related
Celina Sinden and Lena Headey
THEME #13 - SOUFFLÉ GIRL
- 3 optional links
- a 230x160px sidebar
- space for a long description (automatic scrollbar)
- optional faded pictures
- optional info background, larger tabs and tags box (all visible in the live preview by clicking the option on the top right)
- customizable colors and backgrounds
Please do not steal or use as a base code, and like/reblog if you’re using!
I’m sorry, I’m on hiatus currently because of school. I suggest looking under the “Ashton Kutcher Gifs” tag and see what you can find? I have a feeling there may already be hunts on him.
Smut Guides of Tumblr
This list is meant to supplement our Towel on Sex Scenes.
We will add to the list as the guides present themselves.
- Accola-RPH: Smut 101: 1,677 words of probable nonsense.
- All-American-RPH: Resource List for Smut Guides
- Bella-Helps: A Smut Guide
- Drunkentroll: SO I HEARD YOU WANTED TO WRITE SMUT.
- Gan-ceann: Some Guidelines for Writing Good Smut
- GoddessRPS: How to Write → Blowjobs
- GoddessRPS: Smut 101
- JustanotherRPH: How to: Write Smut.
- Ladydi-RPC: Resources→ How to Write Smut
- Lastofthetimeladies: How to write good smut: a tutorial.
- Leviathan-RPC: How to smut - The Bare Bones
- Leviathan-RPC: The Ups and Downs (of erections)
- Leviathan-RPC: Domination and Submission
- Livvefast: A guide to smut
- Poshhelpers: How to Smut (for Virgins): Getting Started
- Ringileskiath: How to Write and Accurate Gay Sex Scene by Lemon-Sprinkles
- RPCgron: The Birds and the Bees of Writing Smut
- ShakeboltRPS: Post All About Kisses
- Snazzycookies: How to write a kiss
- Taysonhelpsroleplays: Resource for Writing Female Oral Sex
- The-Hardyest-RPC: Writing smut; A guide
- Thegraphicsbakery: Writing sex scenes is hard … er … difficult. (originally by Ad Hudler)
- TheWritersHelpers: Genre help: Writing Smut
- Thor-ofasgard: Smut Guide: Casual Sex
- Thor-ofasgard: A Guide to Language in Smut: Part One
- Thor-ofasgard: How to write Lesbian Smut
- Thor-ofasgard: Writing Guide: Making Love
- Writing-Reference: A Guide to All Corners of The Smut World
Did we miss yours? Send us a link!
How to make an ‘Applications’ folder in your inbox
As an admin, I’ve always found it frustrating to go through the inbox of the main account and weed through the personal messages, the questions about the roleplay, and the applications that are submitted, and the ones we’ve already accepted. Also, as someone with a need for organization, I never liked to deleted old applications - especially those of original characters - in the case of some information getting lost in the shuffle. Therefore, I devised a plan to make my life as an admin a bit easier and hopefully it’ll do the same for you! It’s really simple and all it takes is a few minutes and a bit of copy and pasting!