theme 5 by beautrisprior; for the theme village’s summer’s end theme fest
- 400px posts
- all colours customizable (literally every colour can be changed)
- optional background images for the background and sidebar (i recommend only using 1 at a time)
- sidebar is 170px width and 100% height (adjusts to browser window)
- 5 custom links
do not redistribute, use as a base code or remove the credit (or move to secondary page). feel free to edit and customize as much as you like! if you have any questions, problems or need help with anything just send me a message. please like or reblog if using!
“There are two qualities that make fiction. One is the sense of mystery and the other is the sense of manners. You get the manners from the texture of existence that surrounds you. The great advantage of being a Southern writer is that we don’t have to go anywhere to look for manners; bad or good, we’ve got them in abundance. We in the South live in a society that is rich in contradiction, rich in irony, rich in contrast, and particularly rich in its speech”
-Flannery O'ConnorN O V E L S / N O V E L L A S
- Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
- God’s Little Acre by Erskine Caldwell
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
- Light in August by William Faulkner
- Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe
- The Neon Bible by John Kennedy Toole
- The Night of the Hunter by Davis Grubb
- The Optimist’s Daughter by Eudora Welty
- Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote
- Outer Dark by Cormac McCarthy
- Sanctuary by William Faulkner
- Sartoris by William Faulkner
- The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Tobacco Road by Erskine Caldwell
- The Violent Bear It Away by Flannery O’Connor
- Wise Blood by Flannery O’Connor
S H O R T S T O R I E S
- A Good Man Is Hard to Find By Flannery O’Connor
- A Rose for Emily by William Faulkner
- Barn Burning by William Faulkner
- The Flowers by Alice Walker
- Kneel to the Rising Sun by Erskine Caldwell
- Mountain Victory by William Faulkner
- The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County by Mark Twain
- Why I Live at the P.O. by Eudora Welty
P O E T R Y
This is really shitty, but here’s a masterlist of underused labels 'cause you fuckin' fucks keep using the same ones all over again and it needs to chill. I was gonna keep them to myself but since I'm no longer going to be rping, I've decided to share them with y'all. Pls reblog and like if you find it useful. part two is here.
i just stumbled on this and i thought it’s worth sharing.
"Wizarding idioms are expressions that are unique to wizarding culture. However, many of them seem to have analogous Muggle idioms, from which they may have been derived."
"Cat among the pixies" - play on “cat among the pigeons,” which is also the name of a Hercule Poirot novel by Agatha Cristie, meaning to do something to cause a lot of people bother or worry. Specifically, Arabella Figg’s description of Mundungus Fletcher.
"Fell off the back of a broom" - synonymous with “fell off the back of a lorry/truck,” meaning stolen merchandise. Mundungus Fletcher leaves his shift of watching over Harry Potter to see to such items, in 1995.
theme 12- plethora
- sidebar is 400px x 800px
- 4 customizable links
- hover post info
- 500px posts
- do not claim as your own or use as a base
- please like/reblog if you use
Theme.0022 made by PSPRETTY
five links;500px post; sidebar image 180px; appearence; tooltip
dont forget to like or reblog this post if you take, likes inspire me.
dont remove the credit
THEME 013: ELECTRIC AVENUE // stonequeenthemes
- Fifteen Custom Links (5 on right, 10 on left)
- Sidebar Image (Width: 220px)
- Navigation Image (Width: 220px)
- Two Subtitle Options
- Please do not post an edited version of my code, even with the credit.
- Please keep the credit intact. Absolutely do not move the credit at all, not even to a credits page.
- Please like/reblog this post if you use. I like to know what my work goes towards.
If you use my themes for an rp main site, I’d love to see it! Feel free to submit me a link!
"Falling in love is not the only adventure worthy of a young woman."
Amber Rose Revah Gif Hunt
Note: I know there aren’t that many gifs in this hunt. That being said, Amber Rose Revah is a stunning woman and could be a fantastic FC. If I had the ability to make gifs, I would make dozens of her. If anyone makes gifs of her, please let me know and I can add them to the hunt!
I honestly love Michelle Pfeiffer as her mom. Other options:
- Leslie Mann
- Naomi Watts
- Catherine Keener
- Cate Blanchett
For the papas:
- Simon Baker
- Russell Crowe
- Vince Vaughn (depending on who you choose as the mom)
- Jeff Bridges